Monday, July 18, 2011

Which should i get a rook or snug piercing?

The removal depends on the type of jewelry used for the piercing. Both can be removed once partially healed but you should initially choose jewelry you like so you don't need to change them out. If you get a captive bead ring in the rook that would certainly be hard to change but often times when you are ready to you piercer can assist you with this for no charge. I have my rook and absolutely love it, it was not a painful piercing, but I have 10 others so I'm used to them by now. I really wanted me snug but they are one of the slowest healing piercings based on the location. They get hit a lot and it's also a lot of cartilage to go through. My piercer has hers and its been done for over a year and still isn't fully healed. It also developed a keloid. She actually steered me away from the snug and to the rook. My rook took only a few months to heal and I didn't have a single problem with it so I would recommend it. I don't think there's a way to hide a rook because of the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment