Saturday, July 16, 2011

My hip hurts, what should I do?

This has been an ongoing problem for me for like.. 2 years. My right hip feels really uncomfortable and there is a dull, achy pain that is VERY annoying. It's there all the time and makes it very difficult for me to feel good at all most of the time.the pain is originating mostly from the joint.. I've tried hot baths, ice, NSAIDS including 800mg ibuprofen every 6-8 hours or 2-500mg naproxen every 10 hours. I really don't feel much difference after I take the NSAIDS, but have seen a huge improvement when I've taken vicodin. Some further info is I am 22, havent had an injury on my hip that I know of, and am a little overweight. At night usually the most comfortable I CAN get is to put a pillow between my legs. Please let me know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment