Monday, July 18, 2011

Can you have no hcg present during a miscarriage?

2 weeks ago i realised my period was 2 weeks late. Id been feeling like rubbish to so decided to do a test. The first came back negative so i done another 2 days later this one was positive. For 3 weeks ive been extremely tired had headaches and my boobs are very vainy. I havnt gained weight but my stomach is alittle bigger than usual as clothes are more snug.. I seen a midwive 2 days ago. She didnt do a test to check just asked when my last period was.It was 8 weeks tomoro. We asumed everything was fine until lastnight i started to bleed. At first it was light but by lunch time it was really heavy and there was clots starting to come away. We went to a and e where they took my bloods and a urine test. After 2 hours the doctor told me that there was no hcg present in my bloods or urine so i was more than likely having a late period not a miscarriage. Im now devestated and dont no what to do or how to feel. Should i be mourning a lost baby or feeling stupid as i wasnt even pregnant. Is it possible to have a miscarriage and have no hcg present.

No comments:

Post a Comment